Setting goals...

Good morning everyone on this rainy day! I have mixed emotions about this weather because I don't know if today is going to be a productive day or wishing was I was home snuggling up on the coach watching another comedy movie, which I did the last rainy day! Either way...I will make the most of it!

So, have you been watching this season's Biggest Loser? I have been from time to time but most recently, at 7 p.m. I'm glued to the TV. Sorry Glee! Last night was such an emotional night. I think I cry at every reality TV show there is. But, the Biggest Loser is such a magical story for some of the contestants. Watching what they look like from when they first walked onto the ranch to now, the finale, is just amazing! The only couple left, a sister duo, has made it to the finale together for the first time.

But the reason why I talk about this, is because during their time on the ranch where there's 6 contestants left. At that time, they got makeovers. And, I fell in love with Olivia Ward's hairstyle that I'm setting a goal...to keep growing my hair out to donate to Lock of Love and then chop it to look like this!

Courtesy of: NBC/Trae Patton

I have been tossing up the idea to keep my hair long after our wedding but hair is always going to grow back, right? I have always wanted to donate something more than money or clothes, and I just remember the time my soon to be sister-in-law, Emily, chopped her hair for Lock of Love. It inspired me to donate to youth who are suffering from long-term medical hair loss. So my goal is by July 11th my hair will be over 10 inches! We mocked measured last night and I'm at 9 inches already!

I'm going to continue to watch the Biggest Loser and keep getting encouraged to feel good as a person! My family have been a wonderful inspiration on losing weight since they have lost a lot themselves so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Wish me the best of luck on this journey that I'm taking!

0 comments:



Post a Comment