I'm Still Alive...

Okay readers, I know what's going through your mind! I didn't fall off the face of the earth nor did I drown in a river. I have been really busy over the past couple days and just haven't had time to update on what's been going on.

So let me start you off with the biggest news of all. I traveled to Hermosa, SD yesterday for work to see and listen to Temple Grandin give a presentation on animal handling. Now let me tell you who Temple is. She is a renowned animal handler, author and autism advocate. She is a professor at Colorado State University. She is an amazing figure for the cattle industry. It was huge for me to be there and as well for my company. HBO came out with a movie, Temple Grandin, on Feb. 6 and I haven't seen yet but will soon! My parents caught it on HBO and gave amazing reviews to me! It makes me more excited to watch it after meeting her in person!


Onto other news, my garden! I have tomatoes growing! It's so exciting! I talked to my Grandpa sometime last week and he told me to pull up some onions and see what I have. I'm nervous, so that's why I haven't gotten to it yet. I hope to do that tonight when my plans are to de-weed my garden. Also, I think I may have some beans ready to pop anytime. My produce has sure taken huge turns over the week.

Our 4th of July weekend plans is still a mystery. Dustin and I have a lot of options but just don't know which one to do! So maybe by the end of the week, I'll know which direction we are going. I know this is a short post but just wanted to inform all of you that I'm still here and everything is going well.

I'll let you know how my gardening extravaganza goes tonight later this week! Enjoy the nice and beautiful weather outside, because I am!

0 comments:



Post a Comment