Full of Sunshine...

Greetings ya'll! So I finally decided to update on some recent happenings!

First happening...rain!
Second happening...rain!
Third happening...rain!
Fourth happening...sunshine! Hooray!

Over the past several days, we have been getting hit with rain like the rest of the state has been. We are not flooding like Mitchell or Aberdeen areas are, thankfully! I just didn't have much to say because rain makes me blah! So on a positive note, the sunshine is out!

It was nice to be home over the weekend with the weather not cooperating. I was able to get some laundry accomplished and clean some areas in the house. Exciting news, I have been getting some well rested nights! We purchased a new mattress and let me tell you...no more 5:30 a.m. wake ups or restless sleep!

I'm not going to discuss my garden today. It just hasn't been good. What I really should do is slap myself on the wrist because I haven't been a great caretaker! Also, our lawn mower is acting up so that doesn't help matters!

The only thing that is getting me through this garden deal is my Grandpa! I talked to him on the phone the other night and he gave me as much of his gardening smarts as possible. It's so nice to have some help tips. What I should do is wait for him to come out here to show me what he is really talking about! I'm thinking a road trip for Grandpa!

Well, I hope the sun is shining in your area and you are able to get out and some something active! I'm going for a bike ride tonight!

I better get to my weed pickin' and bike peddlin'....enjoy the sun!

0 comments:



Post a Comment