Vacation Over...

To catch up on things, June 25 was the day I married my best friend and true love, Dustin! It's been a long time coming since we were engaged for little over 2 years. The day was perfect–the weather was sunny and partly cloudy and many family and friends celebrated with us. After the wedding, we shipped out on an Alaskan cruise for a week. We finally have arrived back to Philip, SD last night.
A photo from our amazing photographer, Matt Addington

I will post photos soon probably after I get back from my dearest friend's wedding. That's right, I leave again tomorrow night to help her celebrate her wedding on Saturday! I can't wait for her wedding! She has been one of my best friends since we were youngsters in 4-H!

Well with that, I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comments:



Crystal Cattle said...

What a small world! The NJAS definitely created life long friendships. What a beautiful wedding photo of you two. Can't wait to see more.
www.crystalcattle.com

Post a Comment