Midweek Update...

I better get ya'll caught up with what's been new with me! I know its been a few days but a few things have happened!

I've been keeping busy with my marathon training schedule. For those who don't know, The Cattle Business Weekly has entered in a marathon relay in October. The whole office staff is taking part. It has been intense! We are on a tight training program--3 days of running, 2 days of light activity and 2 days of rest! So far, I haven't missed any days! I'll be doing more update about our marathon training down the road.

About my garden, its hanging in there so far. I haven't been able to do much since the wind has been the problem. I'm nervous to lay my seeds and then Mother Nature picks them up and plants them on the hill behind the house we rent! I'm hoping to get to them on Sunday after I get back seeing my best friend by the Mankota area. My tomato plant on the other hand, it's still looking sad. Dustin told me that if the plant doesn't weather out soon, it'll have to be replaced by a new fresh looking one!

I want to make a correction on a post that I made about the cardinal outside our window. My grandma, the bird lady, told me that's not a cardinal and I was mistaken. It could possibly be a house finch or a crossbill. So if you know your birds, please let me know if my Grandma is right!

I also want to make a note about something interesting! I just made a purchase for a....lemon tree and blueberry bush for the office to be put in my greenhouse corner with the plants that I received for my birthday! I'm pretty excited and I think my co-workers are as well! I can't wait for them to get here! However, I'm a little nervous about this lemon tree. It said that it can reach up to 8 feet in height. I think I'll be removing some ceiling tiles so it can fit!

Well that's all for now! I'll be back after Saturday when I'll have more updates from seeing my friend, going to the Miranda Lambert concert and trying on wedding dresses with my mom! It will be another post of information! Till next time...take care!

0 comments:



Post a Comment